Every cat and kitten is different in size and shape, so please make sure that you measure and double check the sizing of your pet before making a size selection.
Please also note, our sizing may be different to other brands that are on the market. We would recommend not assuming that you will be the same size as another brand.
To find the best size check out the below sizing charts.
1. Measure around the widest part of the base of the neck (the area where a collar would naturally sit)
2. Measure around the widest part of your cat's ribcage, just behind their front legs
3. Which products you would like sizing suggestions for
Here are a couple of tips for sizing:
- For neck and chest, please allow sufficient room to slip two fingers between the measuring tape and the cat or kitten's neck or chest. A snug fit is what you are aiming for - just make sure it is not too tight or chokes your pet.
- Order the next size up if your cat/kitten falls between measurements.
Step In Harnesses Sizing
|26cm - 28cm
|30cm - 39cm
|28cm - 30cm
|32cm - 42cm
|30cm - 34cm
|42cm - 55cm
Strap Harnesses Sizing
|14cm - 23cm
|18cm - 29cm
|23cm - 32cm
|25cm - 38cm
Strap Size (mm)
|17cm - 22cm
|22cm – 28cm
|Fits up to 40cm